Special Covid-19 measures in our guest rooms for your accommodation
Following the Covid-19 epidemic which has raged around the world, we are committed to respecting a health safety protocol, before, during and after your stay in our guest rooms. Your security is our priority.
Your welcome :
We respect barrier gestures and social distancing upon your arrival.
• I will welcome you wearing a mask,
• Hydroalcoholic gel is made available upon entering the house.
• The surfaces will be systematically disinfected (floor, tiles, etc.)
• Breakfast is available in the outdoor kitchen.
• You can have your breakfasts in your room or on your private terrace. Indeed, it is currently not allowed to welcome you at our table in our house.
• To allow you to eat in confidence and in the best safety conditions, we are committed to:
Wear a barrier mask to cook and bring your breakfasts to your room
Put all serving crockery, plates, cutlery, glasses and cups in the dishwasher with a program at 60 ° C
In your room :
Decorative cushions and plaids have been removed because it is impossible for us to wash them after each customer. If you wish, you can bring your own pillows.
Before your arrival :
• Rooms are ventilated for at least 30 minutes and up to 3 hours or more if temperature permits;
• Complete cleaning of rooms and disinfection of all areas regularly touched (contact surfaces) by following sanitary recommendations.
• Floor washing without vacuuming (this is not recommended in order to avoid putting - possibly - the virus in the air)
• Laundry at 60 ° C for at least 30 minutes: sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases, gloves and towels, shower sheets
During your stay :
• Soap is available in each room.
• To respect protective procedures - disposable handkerchiefs and soap are available in the rooms.
• Please wash your hands thoroughly with a hydroalcoholic solution before entering the room, each time you return from the outside.
• We also have disposable masks available (if you do not have your masks with you).
Before your departure :
• Please leave the doors and window open (if it's not raining of course…!) And the key on the door (inside).
Please respect the health barrier gestures during your stay.